We use some of your personal data to assist us in your doubts and to provide you with information about our products/services. We also process your personal data in order to provide you with the goods or services that you have ordered.
- We only hold what data we need for the purpose for which we obtained it.
- We delete your data when it has reached the end of its retention period.
- We will not share your information with any other party other than those required to fulfill our legitimate business interest with you.
We will process your name, address, email and contact details for the following cases:
- For an enquiry or for a quote that you do not accept. We will follow up on your enquiry and see if there is a way in which we can help you. We delete all data after answering an enquiry if you do not choose to become a client/customer. If you provide us with information for a quote and then do not accept the quotation, we will keep a record of your enquiry.
- If you request samples.
- If you make a purchase from us (plus payment information).
- If you make a complaint or give us a compliment.
- If you consent to receive our marketing (plus IP address in order to send you a marketing email). We would like to send you information about our products and will send you this with your consent if you sign up to our marketing communications.
- If you purchase goods from us or have a quote (plus IP address in order to send you a marketing email). We will send you information about similar products or services.
*If you opt-out of receiving marketing information, then we will process your name and email address so that we don’t market to you again.
You have rights in respect of our processing of your personal data, which are:
- To access your personal data and information about our processing of it. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data (but we will need to remove information about other people).
- To rectify incorrect personal data that we are processing.
- To request that we erase your personal data if:
- we no longer need it.
- if we are processing your personal data by consent and you withdraw that consent.
- if we no longer have a legitimate ground to process your personal data.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details at the end of this notice.
As a customer, we transfer your data, excluding payment details to the following third parties:
- Companies that provide services to us. Our telephone service providers will get to see your phone number if we call you and our broadband supplier could see your email address (but not the content of what you send us, if you encrypt it).
- Payment providers.
- It is possible, though unlikely, that we might be forced to disclose your information in response to a court order. If you do not pay your bills, we may choose to engage a third party to recover any money you owe us.